Some things just can't be explained.

There are some things in life that words just cannot do justice to. Love being the biggest one. 

The mighty Dr Seuss said "you know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." Mother Teresa claims that if you "love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love." Robert Heinlein states that "love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." And yet none of these words can truly capture the love that I feel in my heart. 

I live a totally blessed life. I am blessed with the skills and the passion to work in a field where I have the ability to change lives everyday. I am blessed with people who care about me unconditionally. I am blessed with the means to help those less fortunate than me. I am blessed with the most wonderful husband who shows me he loves me everyday. And quite simply: I am blessed to be alive, to be blissfully happy, and to be well.

I can't tell you how grateful I am to have such true and unbreakable love in my life, I really can't, but a picture speaks a thousand words.....














"Love the life you live. Live the life you love."
- Bob Marley

Comments

Popular Posts